Saturday, April 9, 2011

Militia Stands Strong in Backwaters

My payment to Concord must have been overlooked because they have stoppped all aggression with the Murientor temporarily.  I must wait until the current payment goes through and they once again turn a blind eye  before I engage them once more.  However my application to the Militia on behalf of the Heathen Army has been accepted and I formaly entered into engagements for the TLF this evening. 

I was welcomed back into the Militia by a well trained Tempest Legion fleet, led by are34.  After a bit of ribbing about me being a possible spy, I joined their fleet in a Hurrican class battlecruiser and set destination for a possible enemy blockade in the Ardar solar system.  Once we arrived in Ardar we identified hostiles as members of Black Souls Industries in mostly battlecruisers with some support and a lone battleship.  After some maneuvering we were able to isolate and destroy an Abbadon class battleship and exit the field promptly.  The rest of the fleet was made up of mostly nanofiber fit Drakes which we were ill equiped to deal with.  After a brief intermission we reengaged the same hostiles on the Ardar/Hadozeko jump gate, which proved a miscalculation and as the order was given to disengage and retreat I lost my Hurricane.  The engagement was still an overall victory as we traded a battlecruiser for a battleship.  To my supprise I wa also compensated for my lost Hurricane by the Tempest Legion... and they say we Minmatar cannot work together.

This is just further proof that those loyal to the Republic and The Cause are part of a brotherhood that runs deeper than bloodlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment