Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Into the vipers pit, on both fronts

It is getting ever closer to my rejoining of the Minmatar Militia and I can almost taste the blood of the Amarr.  I long for an Imperial to fall to my guns, and the gods willing, his clone to be extinguished.  However, I am hesitant to shift my attention from the treatcherous Murientor Tribe.  Thier ranks are ripe with treatchery and cowardice, and this cancer must be cut out or the whole will die.  If I could only pin down their most devious of "warriors"... easier said than done for they are slippery serpents. 

Just this evening I was engaged by one of their high ranking officers, Drezdyn.  I was a bit insulted when he attempted to engage my Hurricane class battlecruiser in a Thorax. A Thorax!  The nerve of this bastard.  Knowing he may have support inside station I immediately enage my micro warp drive and put some distance between myself and his Thorax and open fire with a guns.  The first salvo takes his shield, the second a third of his armor, the forth hits and he docks.  I can see respect must be TAKEN from this one.  Wanting to even the odds and increase my own honor when I do destroy this insolent Thorax pilot, I dock myself in a neighboring system and undock in a Rupture...  I will have the glory of destroying this cruiser in honorable combat.  He follows me into system and his Thorax is on scan, but he is gone in an instant.  I follow him back into Frerstorn, or I assume that is where he has gone, but I find SmokeXN in a Taranis waiting on the gate.  He engages me and has me scramed, I think of engaging knowing the Thorax will surely join after the fight has ensued but to my salvation an unsavy Wex Manchester, in a Rook, jumps the gun and warps in, time to get out.  I make my way back to the gate and jump through.... the Thorax is on this side!  I engage immediately and send out a challenge on all frequencies.  He hesitates for a second, then turns back toward the gate.  Coward! 

The warrior Drezdyn would make a nice addition to my kill list, but I want the politicians Wex and Smoke so much more.  Neither are warriors, but they have each done more damage with their cloak and dagger politics than all the warriors of the Murientor combined.  That isnt saying much judging by their performance tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment