Saturday, April 2, 2011

Heathen Army Established, Murientor No More.

Heathen Army has been established and I am more excited now than I have been in such a long time.  The Murientor dont have the stomach for this kind of war, the kind we must undertake for the very survival of our people, one of extermination.  Their beuracracy and clandestine politics has forced them to lose sight of what we are here for, lose sight of the real enemy.  They have become weak and impotent, unable to function without direct oversight from a handful of officers, no better than nanites that do their function when programed. 

No more.  I will cleanse their ranks through autocannon and artillery, assimilating those warriors true to the cause into The Army, and leaving the rest to continue their degradation.  First blood in my personal crusade has already been claimed.  I was honored that such a fine warrior as Markius TheShed would be the first to engage me, though I was not suprised.  He exited warp to find me waiting off their undock in a Hurricane class battlecruiser, guns primed and ready, all combat systems functioning.  He immediately docked, knowing his Rupture class cruiser was no match, but true to form undocked shortly in a Hurricane of his own.  His vessel was ill equiped to deal with what I had and he was soon dispatched.  I saw myself for an instant as his Hurricane exploded, and Im quite confident this warrior will come to the same conclusions that I have... in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment